Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well, so much for posting.

Life happens. Today was my first day back in classes. Yesterday I moved in again and I can say it's nice to be back. Break was great, don't get me wrong. I just tend to go a little stir-crazy after a while. I finally replaced my aging G4 Powerbook with its awesome battery life of about 3-5 minutes max with a kickin' rad Macbook Pro. I got my wisdom teeth out and I can say that's a relief. For a while I was grinding my teeth pretty seriously in what I can assume was an involuntary pain management attempt. I like being able to sleep without grinding my teeth like an e-tard now. I got a tattoo, I played video games, and I churned out banana bread muffins like nobody's business. If there is anything I missed while at college, it's cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment