Monday, April 19, 2010

Sometimes I wonder about focus.

Sometimes I really wonder if I have issues focusing. Recently I've been completely unmotivated to work... that is, unless I enjoy the project. Everything else bores me to the point where I walk away. If I had issues focusing, I don't think I'd get my personal (fun) projects done. Maybe I am a selective lazy person. I find myself longing for my senior year where we had a month all to ourselves for an internship project. I spent my month sewing and churned out two dresses.

I can't wait until my final projects are over and summer is here. Free to do my own thing again. My eyes are drying up out of their sockets now. Thank god I gave up on contacts. My biopsy scar is hurting. I didn't realize a lump like that could hurt from typing so much.

But I can't complain. Life is good. My friend G went on a cleaning rampage Saturday afternoon. Thanks to him, dust bunnies and lint monsters have been eradicated and all my snacks are stacked up on my shelf. Classes are picked out for next semester--Contemporary Photo Practice II, Advanced Grammar and Translation (French), Turbo Kick/Kickboxing, Intro to Western Art, Basic Composition (Drawing).

No comments:

Post a Comment