Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fuse is short and getting shorter.

Photography rage. Yesterday night I went to the darkroom to print some pictures. Let me start with everything that went wrong.
1. I couldn't find the light switch. There were two that I couldn't figure out what the hell they did. For a good amount of time I worked in the frustratingly dark studio.
2. Because I couldn't find the damn lights I messed up my locker combination god knows how many times.
3. Somebody left a leaky fixer container dripping away.
4. Somebody left beer on the floor.
5. Guess who cleaned up 3 and 4?
6. I printed the wrong picture.

Well, I can't complain. I did get one nice print and worked pretty much alone. I eventually found the right lightswitch and once I got the darkroom cleaned up I wasn't slipping all over the place any more.

I dreamed I had a job last night. Perhaps that was the worst part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment