Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oops.

Well, last night did it. Or rather, the deep fried tofu did it. I started feeling it on the Bay Bridge and drove myself to El Cerrito before I finally injected myself. "Furious Angels" played as I pulled off of the Potrero exit. I rolled in front of the Super 8 and uncapped the epipen. I'd been second guessing myself all the way home--just a little longer and I'll be fine. And then I realized no, I had to do it. That is WHY I have one.

cause love like a knife in the back's caught me down and I'm bleedin', yeah I'm bleedin'!

Oh yeah, I screamed. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't feel the needle, but oh boy I sure felt it afterwards. I felt like I could throw cars. My hands tingled. My leg hurt.

My god, that stuff works fast.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I read the previous epipen post.
    I think strict vegetarians would have something to say about tofu being fried in oil that shellfish was fried in. -_-

    ReplyDelete