Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Wish List

I'm going to start small here. Little things. I don't want a Bugatti or a strand of Mikimoto pearls or even a deluxe espresso machine.
First off, I'd like a job. I'm applying for a two-day summer job at my college. Included in this will be driving a golf cart. Next to a motorcycle, a golf cart is a vehicle I've always wanted to drive. I'm also applying for a 10hr/week payroll position on campus which would go all summer. Decidedly less interesting than driving a golf cart for two days, but hey, a job is a job to me right now.

This job will help me attain my next wishes. I want a tattoo. I'm undecided on which one I'd like to get first--either Mr. Saturn fishing for birdies or the Little Prince's beloved flower. The flower would be on the inside of my right arm, Mr. Saturn would be on my right calf.
I also desire to stretch my ears. Nothing extreme, just a nice 6g or 4g. At around 18g-16g now I have a little bit to go before I get to enjoy the pretty plugs.

I have the whole summer ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment